Resume writing has it’s own unique and specific set of rules, some of which are tried-and-true, i.e., use only strong action verbs, and others go in and out of fashion.
If you’re trying to write or update your resume, here are some helpful resume writing tips from Resume Revision writer Mary Crotty.
- 3 Reasons Why a New Resume Is the Best Graduation Gift This Year
- Dear 2020 College Graduates: Focus on What You Can Control, Your Grades, Your Network and Your Resume
- 4 Reasons Why an Objective Doesn’t Belong on Your Resume Anymore
- Resume Checklist for Recent College Graduates
- A Worthwhile Resolution You Can Actually Keep – Update Your Resume
- 5 Signs Your Resume Is Outdated
Want more in-depth and individualized professional resume writing help? Email resume revision writer Mary Crotty today at email@example.com.